Over 40 team's participated in Centerville's first men's spiel, which was played on natural ice.
Stones were purchased for the club. Prior to this members were required to purchase two of their own stones at $25 each and they used kitchen brooms for sweeping.
Women began playing in Centerville and membership dues were only $3.
The club received stones that were shipped from Scotland and club members had to drive to New York to pick up them up.
At the time a new set of stones cost $55 and the club traded in 33 sets of old stones at $10 a set to purchase the new ones.
The club borrowed $360 to have artificial ice installed and the clubroom and machine room were also built.
The first senior bonspiel was held.
The first women's bonspiel was held.
An addition was built which included a combined warming room and kitchen.
Used stones were purchased for the club.
The club qualified for Non-Profit Tax Exempt status and the Centerville Community Development Foundation Inc. was formed.
The current four sheet club was constructed as part of the Town of Trempealeau Community Center at a cost of $360,000 on farmland donated by Elaine Delaney.
The building and land were sold to the Town of Trempealeau and a long-term lease was formed.
An addition, which included an office, another locker room and cold storage was built.
The 60th anniversary of the Centerville Curling Club Men's Bonspiel.
Wisconsin Terrazzo Company (La Crosse) spent 2 1/2 days grinding high spots off the rink's concrete floor.
Top 1/2" is removed saving about 1000 gallons of water when making ice.