Every year the Centerville Curling Club gives away a $500 scholarship to graduating seniors. The scholarship recipient must meet the following requirements to be eligible.
- Graduating Seniors, who graduate in year in which the recipient is selected.
- Must be enrolled in an institution of higher education (college, technical school, specialty school etc).
- Current or past member of Centerville Curling Club during High School, Middle School, or a child of a Centerville Curling Club member.
Submit the following to apply:
- Name and address
- Letter of recommendation from someone other than a relative
- 250 - 500 word response to the following three topics (all three are required):
- Define what “sportsmanship” means to you, and give a specific example of a situation where you have exhibited good sportsmanship.
- Describe your personal involvement with curling and the Centerville Curling Club
(for example: volunteering, competing, working the food stands, assisting with Jrs, helping with bonspiels, etc).
- Describe the ONE, or at most TWO, accomplishments of which you are most proud.
Mail Application to:
- CCC Scholarship Committee, Attn: Dan Lilla
- W25824 Bear Coulee Rd.
- Trempealeau, WI 54661